Add Reply
New Poll

Interruptions Gladly Accepted, Tag: Amora
Rogues · 3 Posts
Posted on: Mar 30 2018, 09:32 PM
Played by Lunar · +1000 · Loki
King of Asgard
"You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."
Ruling the realm had started off with some much more excitement and, dare he say it, fun? Watching the expressions of the people he had grown up with, the same people who had grown to hate the trickster, turning on him at any chance they got, when it had been made public that he, Loki, would be the king. It had been priceless. Of course there had been plenty who had fought against it, saying he wasn’t a true son of Odin, that he was a traitor. They had been swiftly dealt with. Loki had no time for such insults, not now that he had the power to do something about it. He was the king, what he says goes.

For a little while Loki had enjoyed the way the Asgardians struggled against their hatred of him, and their loyalty to the throne. The way they reacted stiffly to his orders and requests, unwilling to end up like their brethren who had refused the king. Of course, Loki hadn’t always wanted this, wanting only to be an equal to his brother. To be treated with the same respect and dignity. But when all hope of that wish had been dashed, becoming king had naturally been the next goal.

As the weeks went on though, Asgard falling into more or less of a routine, Loki had grown bored. Holding audiences had never been a favourite of his, even when he simply watched them being held by Odin. Listening to the citizens complaints about every little thing! Were they really incapable of doing things for themselves that they had to bother the king and tie up the court with their petty requests? On more than one occasion Loki’s patience on such matters had grown thin enough to have him call an end to it until the following day. Storming to his chambers, or elsewhere away from everyone, Loki would be left to himself, no one wanting to fall on the king’s bad side. Even the meetings held with his own court wore on him, nothing but arguing in circles with little actual action taken on anything! It was maddening!

Thus, when the morning’s audiences were interrupted, Loki gladly accepted it. Lounging on the throne, only half listening to a couple from a far off settlement in the realm, Loki had sat up when the doors had opened, the guards trying to stop whoever it was coming in. Upon recognizing the woman, Loki had grinned.

“Amora, my dear. To what do I owe the pleasure?”

----------
@Amora Incantare
Rogues · 10 Posts
Posted on: Mar 31 2018, 08:50 PM
Played by Jack · 1,000+ · The Enchantress
Asgardian Goddess, Sorceress
"In a battle that bends the light of reality, mere shadows have no chance."
Wandering through the gilded halls of the palace was somewhat difficult for Amora -- she had, like Loki, been wronged on more than just one occasion by Asgard’s former ruling family, and though the intricate furnishings and elaborate frescos that adorned its walls and corridors were a marvel to behold, Amora would not, under any circumstances, allow the grandeur to disillusion her with the belief that its inhabitants prior to Loki’s coup were righteous or heroic.

Sauntering through a grand walkway that led to the ornate throne room, the guards that lined the way -- with all their prying eyes -- darted upon her as the distance between her and the doorway grew shorter and shorter. Pitiful, but appreciated, she turned on her heels as the large, golden doors slowly opened, blowing a kiss to the men that held their formation as she passed through, before continuing her stroll inside.

Bowing her head, various members of Loki’s newly formed court parted to both sides of the room as she stepped forward and knelt before Asgard’s new king; the God of Mischief was a sight to behold in his royal garb -- far more pleasing to the eye than the fake majesty of his gaudy surroundings. ”Beloved,” She smiled, lifting her face to glace upon him, emerald eyes glittering in the rays of light that poured in as streams through the stained windows, bathing her in a warm hue of gold that only served to highlight her undeniable beauty as she stood before him -- glowing like a rare and precious jewel.

”I have not long returned from a trip to Midgard.” She began, a smile adorning her youthful face as she slowly walked toward him, climbing onto his lap, cupping his face in the palm of her hand. ”I did miss you so, my lord -- but you would not believe what fun I had in meeting the new Sorcerer Supreme, much less what I found in that derelict home of his.” Turning to face the court, her expression became empty and scornful, as with a wave of her hand, four blasts of blinding arcane energy soared the width of the front row, exploding -- though not causing damage or harm to his subjects -- before them, forcing them to scurry out of the room with haste, her left hand still cupping the king’s face in her soft, loving touch.

”Leave us immediately, courtiers. The King and I have much to discuss.”

Rogues · 3 Posts
Posted on: Apr 2 2018, 03:36 PM
King of Asgard
Not moving so much as a finger at the entrance of Amora, Loki watched with a smirk as those in the room parted for her. He could remember plenty of times when the same thing would happen for him upon being a prince of the realm. Of course, the most recent of those treks through the court, insults hissed in his direction, and angry stares never leaving him, had been following the attack on Midgard. Any standing he may have had with the people of Asgard had been stripped away, leaving him as nothing more than a criminal. Odin had looked down on him from his high throne, and now it was Loki in his place.

Except, instead of the harsh glare and hostile words, the figure before him was greeted with a smile as she approached. Very few people, scratch that, no one but Amora ever dared attempt the sort of things she did. But the Enchantress wasn’t just anyone, this being further displayed in the way she easily climbed onto the king’s lap. Loki heard the few soft gasps from the court, followed not long after by the whisperings of others. He knew he could silence them all with a single look, but the attention was most pleasant.

It had been some time since the God of Mischief had heard anything from Midgard, his dear brother Thor having been missing for some time. He did hope Amora would fill him in on what she found, this Sorcerer Supreme business peaking his interest. Placing his own hand over Amora’s on his cheek, Loki returned her pleasantries.

“I have missed you as well.” He paused, watching Amora use her magic to force those still in attendance to leave them in peace. As the doors shut behind the last to follow the order, Loki’s attention turned once more to the woman on his lap, taking her free hand and kissing the back of it softly.

“You always had a way with dramatics.” He chuckled. “Now, what news do you bring that required such a welcomed interruption? Loki was sure he had spoken at great length on how much he hated certain aspects of ruling Asgard, particulairy to Amora when she was willing to lend an ear.

----------
@Amora Incantare
Rogues · 10 Posts
Posted on: Apr 4 2018, 08:21 PM
Watching Asgard’s new king with gleeful eyes, she leaned a little into his touch, allowing her cheek to softly brush Loki’s palm while gazing happily at him. Through the endless centuries of her existence, she had taken many men as lovers (many of them lessers), but Loki was an exception to this rule. The new ruling monarch of Asgard was anything but an accessory -- he was an equal.

”Is that so?” She chimed playfully, wearing a grin that stretched from ear to ear as she shifted in his lap, reaching to pluck a handful of grapes from the bowl on the table beside him, dropping one into her mouth. The pair had been inseparable since Loki had claimed the throne, and though the Enchantress loved nothing more than to venture to Midgard to toy with their human counterparts, leaving her king behind exacerbated her speculation -- her paranoia -- about the possibility of reaction. The possibility of rebellion… Of uprising.

Her eyes fell to Loki’s lips as they brushed the soft skin of her hand -- their eyes meeting for a moment of warmth -- his affection inexplicable and reassuring as she began to relay the details of her meeting with Stephen Strange. ”I know there are some responsibilities you detest in kingship, my love, and we will work those out of you later in the bedchamber -- but I was assured this would be something of a welcome reprieve. That said, it would appear that Midgard’s new Sorcerer Supreme is not the pushover we first anticipated. I made short work of the shoddy protective spells he no doubt cast against my intrusion, but he was not pleased to see me.”

She smirked -- almost excited at the thought of crossing a man of Stephen’s stature -- before resting her head against Loki’s chest, plucking another grape from the bowl and continuing her recall once she had finished chewing. ”But that’s hardly it, my dear. He is also in possession of one portion of the Stones of Norn.

Rogues · 3 Posts
Posted on: Apr 8 2018, 09:30 PM
King of Asgard
Loki only chuckled at Amora’s question.

“Who else would I express such a thing to?” He asked, simply watching as she shifted to reach the bowl. “Who else holds my attention the way you do?” He said, green eyes never leaving the sight of the Enchantress.

Few had ever caught Loki’s eye the way she had. Of course there had been others who had earned a night of the of his time when he had been a young prince. Anywhere he and Thor had gone, women were more than pleased to provide whatever the pair requested. Had anything ever lasted? No. While his golden brother may have found the company pleasant, Loki was more there for the appearance, that a prince could have whatever he wanted, when he wanted.

Amora however had managed to hold the trickster’s attention and favour for much longer, and with much more interest than simply having spent the night with the royalty of Asgard. He knew she liked the attention given, and he was happy to give it. Amora’s first comment didn’t go unnoticed by Loki.

“When are they ever happy to see either of us?” Loki pondered out loud. “If it’s not the mighty Thor…” He let that thought trail off, a scowl accompanying the bitterness of the words. “With what you accomplished, what chance would he stand with the two of us?” Loki asked, a little pride slipping into his voice. He was proud of his talents and abilities, it wasn’t something he hid, or even tried to, and the scowl present only seconds ago was once more replaced by grin.

As Amora rested her head on his chest, Loki’s fingers stroked up and down her arm gently, his gaze on the empty throne room before them. At the mention of the stones, Loki’s hand froze before once more continuing its ministrations.

“Interesting. Perhaps this man is of more importance than we had first thought.”

----------
@Amora Incantare
Rogues · 10 Posts
Posted on: Apr 12 2018, 01:56 PM
”None, I pray,” She cooed with a soft chuckle. So they both had been considerably promiscuous throughout the centuries -- which Asgardian hadn’t? ”If they did, I would rip out their innards through their eye sockets.” For the most part, the Enchantress was not being humorous nor hyperbolic. In her eyes, both she and Loki were two of a kind -- he was hers -- she his -- and those unfortunate enough to have interfered or become the object of affection of her formers lovers had faced similar fates.

Still, such paranoia was merely routine for Amora, who as it happened, fell in love far more easily than those like her. It was an ironic thing to be renowned for being a careless, scheming seductress and a hopeless romantic all at once, but deep down, like her namesake, Amora yearned to be loved.

Loki knew this, and so with every affectionate expression and gesture, the blonde became more and more captured by the god’s gentleness with her; time and time again, they had waged war against their enemies, had overthrown kingdoms and dismantled the monolith of Asgard’s aristocracy -- Amora herself had even sacrificed a great amount to stand at his side -- and she’d do it again and again, her infatuation with him never to subside. ”Speak not of that oaf, my love,” She hissed playfully, placing a hand on his chest. ”His day will come, and when it does, rest assured in the knowledge that he will fall.”

Glittering, emerald eyes darting to where his own had landed, she stared at the empty throne before them, sitting up somewhat on his lap, deft fingers caressing the side of Loki’s cheek. ”We’ll dance on their corpses, my darling -- all of them -- until their Sun no longer shines.”

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-Directory ideal world Vendetta Wrestling Alliance  GLITTER & GOLD 

skin by luna @ caution/shine. code script by jawn @ back to neverland.
skin edited and all graphics created by Staff of Ascension. Marvel characters, locations, and other narrative material are owned by Marvel Comics, all original characters and story content are attributed to their respective creators.