Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

a song to keep us warm [M-S], tag: devon!
SHIELD · 140 Posts
Posted on: May 16 2018, 04:25 AM
Played by Alex · 43 · Hawkeye
Agent of SHIELD
The Atlantic was brilliant blue today, and the sun soared over the coastline of Rabat where The Kattalin was docked. The winds were favorable, and despite the glory of the world outside, they were secluded indoors while the ship was in harbor. Time together was uncertain, and these opportunities still novel enough to inspire such avarice. He’d been checking all the formal inquiries made on the ship, and could not get here fast enough.

This time his beard is not so full and much rougher, indicating he’s shaved somewhere between their first meeting and now. This time the room is also illuminated, and while he has no hesitation in allowing his clothing to be discarded, after she’s through with him he gets up to dress. He doesn’t intend to leave, just grabs a pair of boxers and an old shirt to cover himself, and even when he returns to her he tucks the sheets in around her.

He lets her sprawl on her back but sits next to her, and slides her over so she could lie between his splayed legs and she can rest hers around him well. Here he can look at her and they can talk easily, but also leave her open to the exploration of his hands. It’s an idle thing, but he’s greedy for the feel of her skin, and wants to take in as much of it as he can while he can.

There are other opportunities he needs to be taking advantage of as well, like getting to know more about this woman, which means understanding the context she’d developed in. Perhaps it’s painful, but she’s offered information on her own, and intimacy invites honesty. “So I gotta ask,” he announces lowly. “Is the Red Room really painted red?” He scrunches his nose in amusement. He does not ask to be so literal, but instead to prompt her to talk about it, or tell him no, it wasn’t, and then he could drop the subject and get her mind off of it as well: he’s already in a good position to start.
Hydra · 53 Posts
Posted on: May 16 2018, 10:23 AM
Played by Nicole · 65 · Domino
Winter Soldier
"I'm merciless, when will you learn? set fires just to watch them burn I bet you never saw me coming"
Since her arrival in New York, time spent for herself had been little to nonexistent. But after she had settled in and established a routine, she had stopped being watched quite so closely. Which made it easier for her to slip away for a few days and explain it as having to go off the grid to pursue a lead. That always had appeased her superiors in the past.

She had secured a ticket to Morocco with cash and a false passport. And as soon as she had touched down, she made an inquiry about The Kattalin as she had been instructed. It had only taken a day or two, and Clint had slid into port and slid her out of her clothes. And only when she had released her strangle hold on him did he rise, leaving her a shaking, sated mess on the bed.

She smiled lazily up at him as he returned, legs sliding out of either side of the covers to wrap loosely around his waist. Her hands slide up his arms slowly, tracing the scars on his skin, arching her back to display herself like a feast. “No, it’s not.” She breathed softly. “Well, there are rooms that are, but the whole thing is not. There are actually areas of it that are quite beautiful, despite the circumstances.”

A finger trailed slowly down the center of his chest, manicured fingernail dragging to leave a white trail in its wake. “Though it was many years ago when I was there. It may have looked totally different towards the end.”
SHIELD · 140 Posts
Posted on: May 16 2018, 11:10 AM
Agent of SHIELD
The arch of her back is a battle for control. He wants to think he has the upper hand here, that he is using this to help coax information from her, but this motive is clouded by others. There's the simpler, baser needs that compel him, with their joint perfect storm of desperation and lack of options. When she looks up at him so sated and tempts him with promises of what may come to bear later, he feels that sense of control slipping.

At least she answers his question, so he might stand a chance. She calls the place beautiful in ways, and as macabre as that sounds he can understand it well. Clint has killed men on every continent, and faced blood-curdling evil in most major nations of the world. He's experienced firsthand how a landscape or a building or a person can be at once glorious and terrifying. The woman who arches beneath the languid strokes of his hands is one such example: the image of her laid out before him in juxtapose the memories of a butchered familly and murdered dogs.

"The end?" His head cants curiously. "If it's over, why aren't you free?" He can take a few guesses, namely that the Red Room operations aren't as over as she might be insinuating, even if the original founders were long gone. It hasn't seemed to dissolve as much as evolve, considering her presence.
Hydra · 53 Posts
Posted on: May 16 2018, 11:40 AM
Winter Soldier
"I'm merciless, when will you learn? set fires just to watch them burn I bet you never saw me coming"
There is a soft sigh that greeted his question. She had hoped to avoid this line of questioning, because it could very easily throw a totally different dynamic into this little slice of heaven they had here on the Kattalin. “Officially it was decommissioned years ago.” She explained. “But I have heard rumors that they are still training girls under the KGB with the same protocol. But my intel may be dated.”

A hand reaches to grasp his and trail it over her form, over the flat stomach, the full hips. “After I completed my training with Red Room, I did not stay there.” She explained slowly, to make sure he could catch every word she said. This was not a story she wanted to repeat again. “I was considered a valuable addition by an ancient regime that was trying to implement a new program based on an asset they already possessed.” She paused for a moment as she trailed his hand across her ribcage, and she shivered in delight.

“They use pain and fear to force their assets into supplication, brainwashing if necessary. Electrocution, waterboarding, until you submit and agree to do what they say whenever they say it, without though. They then inject you with a serum that makes you stronger, faster, more durable.” That had, without a doubt, been the worst pain Devon had ever experienced in her life. She would take one thousand days of anything else before she went through that transformation again.

“When they’re done, you have no identity anymore. You are given a code name, and from then on, that is who you are. Some of us retained our memories, others didn’t.” She let his hand go now, before she spoke again, ready to defend herself if necessary. “I’ve been with Hydra since the early 1970s.”
SHIELD · 140 Posts
Posted on: May 16 2018, 12:32 PM
Agent of SHIELD
Thankfully she guides him in how he should react to her confession by leading his hand over her. Nothing should be different, she says with the action. She's not too fragile, nor too abhorrent, nor too put off by the topic to reject the comfortable intimacy they've established. It's said without being said, and those are the messages easier for him to understand. He's relieved, and it helps to keep him relaxed while she goes on.

The details are a lot of what he knows, but her perspective is fresh and provides him with more value than what he can read from SHIELD files. Red Room is the hell he's always anticipated, but the official program was over, and Hydra had taken over, there must have been a lot of change. That's a weakness he's eager to pounce on, and he tries to focus on that.

Instead of an attack like she might anticipate, he offers his admiration, "You seem like you've got a hold on your identity." He grins cheekily, and his hand slides up to knead gently at her breast. The act is unbidden, but she's gloriously blessed with am ample chest and he's fond of reminding her of that. A heartless murder machine wouldn't appreciate it, but he anticipates she will, and hopes to prove a point that way.

"Hydra's a mess," he points out. 'A mess' was an optimistic approach, much like its namesake the organization had many, many cells and many, many heads, which made them nearly impossible to erradicate. On the flip side, the various facets and personalities made for disorganization, and vulnerability. "Bet they have a hard time running as tight of a ship as the original Red Room." He bets, and hopes.
Hydra · 53 Posts
Posted on: May 16 2018, 08:35 PM
Winter Soldier
Clint never failed to surprise her. He did not attack her as she expected, with the intent to eliminate another of Hydra's dogs that walked the earth. Instead of his hand going for her throat, it instead found purchase on a round breast, and she moaned from somewhere deep in her throat, it sounding more like a purr than anything else.

"Yes they are." She replied, eyes closed and allowing him to continue to tease her skin, warming her up for what she anticipated was round two. "But they are terrifyingly effective when a goal is in mind. And they do not have the moral restrictions that most do." He had so many questions about the Red Room, but why, what was the reasoning? Did he have another friend, another acquaintance, who had the same origins that she did?

She moved with a quickness, grabbing his shoulders and pushing him back into the mattress, now straddling him. Her legs rested on either side of his torso, holding herself over him, letting her body be a warmth that threatened him, but was not quite close enough to be all consuming. Her hands grabbed the ones that had been teasing her, pinning his hands at either side of his head by his wrists. And though she could hold him down, quite easily she was sure, she made no effort to do so. Her grip was light enough that he could break free whenever he desired.

"Why so curious, Clint?" She asked in a soft purr. Since learning his name, she had been quite fond of using it, mostly to establish a genuine, human connection between them. "Why is a man like you so interested in the secrets of Mother Russia?" She teased her lips to the side of his mouth, almost kissing him but not quite.
SHIELD · 140 Posts
Posted on: May 16 2018, 11:11 PM
Agent of SHIELD
His intentions were far more idle than she took him for. Perhaps it’s her age or loneliness, or both. He’d been content for the moment but she turns him over and he’s dizzied by her. His heart picks up in his chest, and he feels the part of the prey animal pinned beneath the jungle cat he knew she was. He shudders, still in the t-shirt and boxers he’d donned to cover himself and make him feel more protected, but it does very little for him now.

Here he is trying to have a serious conversation, and here she is threatening to tear at his throat with her teeth. Naturally he offers no real resistance, only tenses when she moves him, his body made rigid with anticipation.

He tries to take her question to heart, and answers with deliberation, “Maybe I don’t like people who enslave pretty girls.” As a matter of fact, he definitely doesn’t.

For as much as he tries to be sincere, he can’t also deny how much he adores the sight of her naked and looming over him. His gaze doesn’t lie as it trails down in marvel, and he flexes his hands beneath her grip to test if she’d let them up as he explains further, “I like you better like this, not with them.”

Hydra · 53 Posts
Posted on: May 16 2018, 11:27 PM
Winter Soldier
Devon was nothing if not predatory. She moved like a lioness, low to the ground and with a stunning ferocity that would render most breathless. And now she looked like one too, with an almost wild look in her eyes, lips parted over her teeth, golden hair mussed and spilling around her shoulders. He looked so helpless pinned beneath her, like the rabbit pinned down by a fox.

She had to admire the view for a moment, how helpless she was able to make him. It was one of the few perks she had found from her training. She grinned, licking her lips and leaning down a bit closer to him. Her lips hovered mere inches from his, letting him feel the warmth of her breaths across his face. "I don't think anyone does, Clint." She whispers softly, pressing her lower body against him, the silky soft insides of her thighs on either side of his hips.

"But you're taking quite a particular interest, and it's making me quite curious." She leans in to kiss his throat, sitting back a little more so she is sitting on his lap, letting him feel the warmth of her core through his boxers. She did not let his hands up just yet, keeping them pinned to the mattress, ensuring he could not touch her naked form. Her hips rocked against him slowly, teasing him, intending to drive him wild with need.

Straight white teeth tugged at his bottom lip, none too gently, but not enough to cause anything more than a momentary twinge of pain. And when she released his lip, she grinned down at him once more, crouching slightly lower on her elbows to press her chest to his. "Answer me, and I'll give you what you want."
SHIELD · 140 Posts
Posted on: May 16 2018, 11:56 PM
Agent of SHIELD
He quickly realizes what a fool he’s been to think he can use seduction to achieve the upper hand. She’s the professional at that game, and him a helpless amateur she’s found herself entertained by at the moment. He’s out of his league and he knows it even before she leans in to whisper something he can’t discern because he can’t see her mouth, but it’s hot and he’s doomed.

She handles him expertly, and he moans beneath the friction of her pelvis, still feeling oversensitive. It’s almost over stimulating, but still pleasurable enough that he’s challenged to focus on what she’s saying. He gets the gist of it: she’s holding this over him until he gives her the information she wants. Being that it’s the same intention he’d had for her not long ago he probably shouldn’t be upset, but he can’t even think properly of how to answer. It’s hard enough to pin down his feelings without an extravagantly beautiful woman threatening to devour him.

“I dunno it’s—“ He tries to think of the answer, but to say to save Nat is wrong, because she’s more capable than he could dream and doesn’t need his ‘saving’. She’s part of it maybe, and maybe so is Devon, but neither fully explain why it’s such an overwhelming need to know how to dismantle that organization with his bare hands—why he has to do it himself. Maybe it’s because he knows what it’s like firsthand: to made to kill and butcher against his better judgment—

“Dammit.” When he seethes in frustration there’s an agitated note to it: he’s bothered in more ways than the aching erection in his drawers. At last he resolves, “Just fuck me.” He says this as if it’s not what she meant to offer, and instead he’s settling just for that in exchange for dropping the topic he’d brought up.
Hydra · 53 Posts
Posted on: May 17 2018, 10:59 AM
Winter Soldier
He was growing frustrated, which was exactly what Devon wanted. To have him so wound up that he would give her whatever she wanted just to have access to the paradise between her thighs. And he was responding to her attentions, she could feel the growing hardness beneath her, aching for what it was being promised. And just when she thought he might have decided to tell her what she wanted to know, he instead just insisted she fuck him.

She laughed, that purring laugh, and made sure she was looking into his face when she spoke so he could understand her. "It's not that easy, dorogoy." She purred sweetly, pulling her knees a bit more under her so she could lift her pelvis and the contact was barely more than a brush now.

She was indeed a master at this game, trained to play it with the ruthlessness of a warlord. And while Clint had definitely been able to make her body sing just moments before --and every time before--, he had yet to have Davonika turn what she knew on him. Even now, as she teased him so ruthlessly, he still had not completely experienced it.

"You have not yet told me what I want to know."She bowed her head towards his chest, and placed a tender kiss through the t-shirt he wore, right at the base of his throat. Another followed just beneath it, and another, as she trailed her way down to his pectorals, where the sweet kisses turned into gentle nips.

The hands on his wrists dragged his arms slowly up the bed, bringing her upper body with it until his arms were stretched above him. And her mouth trailed up to the insides of his biceps, teasing the hard skin there with alternating kisses and nips.
SHIELD · 140 Posts
Posted on: May 17 2018, 07:13 PM
Agent of SHIELD
Instead of leaving it alone, or leaving him alone, she persists. She slides her body over him, sucks on the sensitive skin of his arms, and bites through the course fabric of his shirt. She taunts him and refuses to relent. Offense strikes him and his frustration makes the decided turn from something playful to something stern.

He doesn’t announce his frustration, but instead acts on it suddenly to catch her off guard. There’s no violence to the man but he is forceful in wrenching his arms down to twist her off of him. He doesn’t roll over her to try to dominate her prelude to sex, but instead pushes her away and down, and himself up on his knees with a hand braced on the center of her chest to create the space he needs. It’s a clear delineation of a boundary, but not one she has to pay for discovering.

Finally he heralds his anger aloud, “Just—!” He’s not even sure what to tell her to do, or what not to do. It’s hard to parse out his thoughts at the best of times, let alone when the skin of his throat rising from his collar is flushed red and his trousers are tented with arousal.

With eyes as hard as flint he regards her, his expression more telling than the words from his mouth. “This is something I have to do.” He’s growling, his fury not caused by her but she’s exposed it, unearthed it with her unreasonable demands on his body and mind at once. She wanted to shake loose the information, and that meant conjuring the demon in Clint’s heart that held it. “I’m going to dismantle it with my own hands. You can help me, or don’t, I don’t care.”

His breath is heavy from far more than the promise of sex. There’s a quake to his body, like the structural integrity of his frame is threatened by the fury that’s barely-contained beneath his skin. But he poses no threat to her, and as much as he’s pissed he does want her to know that, so he bows his head to kiss her fiercely.
Hydra · 53 Posts
Posted on: May 17 2018, 07:48 PM
Winter Soldier
Was that what this was? He was milking her for information? He was using her to get intel on the Red Room and on Hydra? Perhaps she shouldn't have been as upset as she was, considering he did the same exact thing to people on a regular basis, but never had someone even attempted to do it to her.

She glared up at him from where she was laid out on the bed. She looked almost celestial, icy hair spread like a halo, pale skin gleaming in the sunlight coming through the windows. But the look on her face was anything but angelic. It was wrathful, purposeful, the strong jaw set tight and the eyes narrowed up at him.

He leaned in to kiss her and she indulged him for a moment before swapping their positions so she was posed over him again, but this time without any of the prior intimacy. She pulled away from his kiss, biting his bottom lip hard as she pulled away. And she leaned far back, her eyes narrowed on his face for a long moment, trying to decide what to do with him. Her rage demanded she tear out his heart and show it to him, but no. He had not killed her, and she owed it to him not slaughter him.

"Do you have any idea what they would do to me if they knew I had slipped my leash to come meet you?" She snarled. And when he did not answer quite quick enough, she grabbed his shoulders to nearly shake him. "Do you?!" She roared, not that volume of her voice made much of a difference in this case.

"You can get your intel from somewhere else. I am not risking my life for your little bullshit expedition to get yourself killed." She crawled off of him then, and off of the bed, going to find her clothing.
SHIELD · 140 Posts
Posted on: May 17 2018, 08:03 PM
Agent of SHIELD
At first he’s hard pressed to understand why she’s so angry. The situation seems no different than before: he’d approached her as a potential enemy from word ‘go’ and that hadn’t stopped her from calling him to Morocco for a good time. Yet when he reads the words from her mouth he starts to understand, [Do you have … they would do to me if … slipped my leash to come meet you?] His expression stays stony and he lets her get up and hunt down her clothing.

[… get yourself killed.]

He doesn’t stop her, but he does get up and approach the door to the cabin so he can stand in front of it. If she wants to throw him out of the way it’s not as if he can do anything to stop her, but perhaps his presence alone, and the fact that he does not grab or move or shout at her, will make her pause.

“I’m here because you called me,” he reminds her, as stern as he’s been. “Not because of intel. But I’m also going to do this no matter what.” He has to. It’s something dictated to him by his DNA, or it may as well be, because he’s compelled to do what’s right regardless of the cost in this situation. He can’t abide pretty girls being turned to slaves to commit atrocities against their will.

“You’re afraid,” he observes, bold faced but without judgment. It’s a fact: she’s afraid of her handlers, for herself and apparently for him as well. “That’s fine—I understand that, I really do. I’m not.” He shrugs and casts his eyes to the side, suddenly unwilling to look at her, not wanting to own the reality that she might actually walk out and abandon him, leaving him one less potential ally in this fight. “I have to do this. I have to.” And then he’s talking as much to himself as anyone else on this ship.
Hydra · 53 Posts
Posted on: May 17 2018, 08:20 PM
Winter Soldier
She pulled her bra and shirt on quickly, making an attempt to make herself look slightly more presentable. He got up out of the bed, she could hear it shift under his weight, feel the floor vibrate as his steps carried him across the room to stand in front of the door. And when he speaks, she rounds on him. "Do you understand what they will do to me if I continue to answer the questions you're asking me?"

She took a step closer, her voice raising to a scream again, not that it matters. "You're here because I have information you want, and might as well get a little free pussy while you're at it!" Not that it matters, he wasn't looking at her anymore. But she couldn't stop, all of tumbling out of her before she could make herself stop talking. "For all your airs of wanting to care and protect girls like me, you don't give a shit about me or any of us. You're here because I know Hydra. The sex is just a bonus."

He still wasn't looking at her, and that infuriated her even more. She might as well be screaming to the air, and she kind of felt like she was. She let someone even approach the walls she kept up, tried to have someone in her life that wasn't a target or a handler, and it exploded in her face. "Look at me!" She screamed before reaching to pick up a book off the table next to her.

She slung it at him, aimed at his stomach, not hard but enough to get his attention. She was shaking from rage, from hurt, she nearly vibrate with it.
SHIELD · 140 Posts
Posted on: May 17 2018, 08:30 PM
Agent of SHIELD
She’s shouting, which makes her irrational. It’s a state of mind that’s easy to recognize. He’s quite a ordinary person, and spends a lot of time around extraordinary individuals who would crush the life out of him in an instant. He even opposes some of those people regularly in the field of battle, and the only reason he’s survived as long as he has is because he knows how to control the situation.

He doesn’t meet her aggression, doesn’t even really argue with her. She shouts and he’s quiet, he endures it, just like he endures the strike of the book to his gut. Clint cringes and startles when it hits him, and does look at her to see her standing there, quivering with rage. In response after some deliberation, he steps away from the door to allow her free passage. What’s more, he grabs the doorknob and opens it like a gentleman might; he’s not a gentleman, but he knows how to play the part.

Just as he’d been commanded he does keep looking at her, waiting for her to decide what to do with herself, but he offers her no resistance nor persistence. He’d already addressed the issue, that he understood she was afraid, and he will carry on regardless of her involvement, because it was something he had to do.

But he doesn’t let her go completely without a word, “If this life is worth clinging to,” he issues out slowly and deliberately. “Then go.” His head tilts toward the door in offering.

In her place, he had much preferred death.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-Directory ideal world Vendetta Wrestling Alliance  GLITTER & GOLD IMPASSE Age of Marvels Marvel Heroes RPG 

skin by luna @ caution/shine. code script by jawn @ back to neverland.
skin edited and all graphics created by Staff of Ascension. Marvel characters, locations, and other narrative material are owned by Marvel Comics, all original characters and story content are attributed to their respective creators.